Walker Eisenbraun provides counsel on a wide variety of corporate matters, including company formations, structuring and reorganizations, corporate governance and compliance, board and special committee matters, joint venture arrangements and dissolutions. Our clients range from middle-market to large, publicly traded operating companies, and include a broad range of capital groups, such as private equity funds, venture capital groups, investment companies and family offices, and their respective portfolio companies.
• Represented board of directors of NASDAQ-listed company in connection with special duties related to a $1,000,000,000 unsolicited offer to acquire the company
• Represented foreign oil service company in connection with its $250,000,000 joint venture in the U.S.
• Represented chemical manufacturing company board of directors in approximately $7,000,000 capital reorganization by repurchase of major stockholder stock, commercial bank financing and new investment capitalization during stockholder dispute
• Represented NYSE-listed exploration and production company in developing emergency response and spill response plan, and related compliance program
• Represented AMEX-listed exploration and production company in developing holistic corporate governance and compliance program
• Represented board of directors of NASDAQ-listed national insurance company in establishing a related parties and conflicts policy, reviewing all existing transactions involving related parties and potential conflicts and providing advice with respect to proposed transactions of similar nature over a three-year period